"you have no calenders." WHAT!!!!

lohtse

Mar 9, 2011
well here's a new one on me.... have 3 tablets other than disgo and 2 android phones and never seen this "you have no calenders."....

how do I fix???

regards
lohtse

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Try looking under accounts and sync to see if calendars are checked.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Android Tablet Forum

lohtse

Mar 9, 2011
Try looking under accounts and sync to see if calendars are checked.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Android Tablet Forum

did that but no calenders present...and can't create them either nor sync with google...

lohtse

Mar 9, 2011
mmmm that means the froyo in first post that disgo999 installed isn't complete... Thats an arse!!!! as had to flash it in order to get a working tablet.. Anyideas how to possible fix this???

lohtse

Mar 9, 2011
ok so think I have found the problem...Just need some advice...

the google sync adapters are missing for contacts and calender...If I copy these in on to the disgo would it work??? If so where should I place them??? Also there's no network location on the froyo have flashed(look at first sticky post) could this be just copied over??? again if so where???

and would someone using these tablets be willing to copy and upload the apks that have mentioned too here???

regards
Lohtse

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
I use jorte calendar apk, and for me its the best one at the moment, look for it on the market and its free

Sent from my Sytabex7 Tablet using android forum

lohtse

Mar 9, 2011
I use jorte calendar apk, and for me its the best one at the moment, look for it on the market and its free

Sent from my Sytabex7 Tablet using android forum

Thanks for that... Works a treat but need something better as it doesn't support repeat appointments, till then at least I have a calender that works...