10.2" aPad Tablet PC - Orphan Android 2.1

ian2494

Jun 16, 2010
just seen the ipad m16 i was thinking about getting it anyone thinkl its good dont know much about android tablets here is a link to it
Buy 10.2" aPad Tablet PC - Orphan Android 2.1 - Windows 6.0 iPed Slate - iPed-M16

pazvanti

Jun 19, 2010
I know it sais Android 2.1 but from the pictures and video it looked like 1.6 to me. No animated wallpaper, icons just like on Android 1.6 and also in the video it sais 512 RAM but on the product page it sais 251MB. Also, the video playback in the video is from another tablet...you can see how he put's another tablet on top of the Android one.
IF the specs are true...than it is a good tablet.

ian2494

Jun 16, 2010
i don't know if they have used a different tablet as china grabber says its not out till the 5th July
Buy 10" Android 2.1 iPed - Orphan Tablet PC Windows 6.0 aPad MID Slate iPed-M16

Android?

Jun 20, 2010
I purchased (or purchasing) one from chinagrabber. When I ordered it they said a ship date of june 29. So hopefully I will get a notification tomorrow.

blaer

May 26, 2010
I... Also, the video playback in the video is from another tablet...you can see how he put's another tablet on top of the Android one.

On top of that.... the other tablet was not running Android. It was running Windows CE. A bit of an insult if you ask me. :mad:

--
Bart

joshua.lyon

Jun 11, 2010
I would recommend against buying from ****************. They didn't respond to a single e-mail message I sent them over a 3 week period. Once my device arrived, I found out that it was the wrong device. It was listed as having a 600 Mhz RockChips processor, but it came with a 350 Mhz processor. I still haven't received any responses from ****************, so I've had to file directly with my credit card company.

I ended up ordering a device from Merimobiles and while I did have to deal with waiting an extra 5 days for the device to get here thanks to some confusion over the Chinese Dragon Boat Holiday, I received a high-quality device with a good processor from them.

Laharl

May 10, 2010
Has anyone heard of this tablet?
Is it the same thing that this thread is talking about?
I want to buy one because it said that you can upgrade the internal nanflash to 16gig
Wiipad:Google android UMPC iPAD
WIIPAD NENO™ 10.2" ANDROID Tablet (PRE-ORDER)This product is in the pre-order stage; projected release date is late June/early July.

Due to the high demand of this product, there may be delays in shipping as we have so many to ship out; for a more precise shipping date please contact us directly.
Wiipad NeNo™
hardware
Description
CPU​
ZTChip8080-Cortex A8​
Frequency​
1GMHz​
DDR 256M​
NandFlash inside​
2GB​
storage​
SD card,USB​
LCD Screen​
10.2” TFT touch screen,1024×600​
Internet​
Ethernet, support WIFI, 3G external(optional for OEM)​
USB 3G external​
USB 3G external(optional for OEM service)​
USB Camera​
I/O​
DC In power​
Mic In​
Earphone​
RJ45 jack​
SD/MMC car slot​
3xUSB2.0 Host​
Audio​
0.5W×2 stero speaker​
Recording​
LED indicator​
Power​
Charging​
Lock​
Capital​
Roll lock​
Switch on/off​
1 button​
Battery​
2500mAH,7.4VLi-on Battery​
Battery life​
Wifi on:5 hours​
Wifi off:7 hours​
Charger adapter​
220V Input,9V DC Output,2A​
Size​
278mm×185mm×25mm​
Software
Description
Instruction
Operating Syste​
Android2.1
Office software​
Word viewer​
Excel Viewer​
Powerpoint Viewer​
PDF Viewer​
Image Viewer​
Microsoft Wordpad​
Microsoft SpreadExcel​
Messenger​
QQ,MSN,​
Internet explorer​
Internet Explorer​
Audio​
MP3​
WAV​
WMA​
AAC,AAC+​
WAV,WMA recording​
Video​
1080P MP4​
1080P AVI(XVID,H.263,DIVX)​
1080P MKV​
1080P 3GP​
1080P RMVB、RM​
Photo​
JPEG​
GIF​
Game​
language
Multi-languages​

techdaring

Jun 25, 2010
I wish Apple make iPad become a mini Macbook Pro and running with Android or can install 3rd OS that we can enjoy tablet life.

Brookstone

Jul 9, 2010
I know it sais Android 2.1 but from the pictures and video it looked like 1.6 to me. No animated wallpaper, icons just like on Android 1.6 and also in the video it sais 512 RAM but on the product page it sais 251MB. Also, the video playback in the video is from another tablet...you can see how he put's another tablet on top of the Android one.

It is worth to be careful. As I know, there are several Android iPad knockoffs in the market, with Android 1.5, Android 1.7 or Android 2.1. Before placing your order, had better get a clear make-sure from the seller. Sometime those sellers don't have a clear idea what specifications for those duplicated iPads, you even can see the discrepancy of specifications between differenet sites :confused:

Android?

Jun 20, 2010
So I was just told it should ship in the next 5-7 days. They have 3 different options available. One uses Android 2.1, the other is a +3G which uses 1.5 and supports external 3G, and one that uses Win CE