10.2" Google Android 2.1 Tablet Apad Epad 256M 1GHZ CPU - HELP

pazvanti

Jun 19, 2010
The listing has images from 3 different tablets (I think). Also, no tracking number is given (this looks rather fishy). The price is way to low for something like that. The ZT-180 tablet is about 170-200$. I would stay away from eBay when it comes to this cause it may be misleading. I would go with a website that has been tested by others and has a good reputation.

br_elwood

Nov 1, 2010
The listing has images from 3 different tablets (I think). Also, no tracking number is given (this looks rather fishy). The price is way to low for something like that. The ZT-180 tablet is about 170-200$. I would stay away from eBay when it comes to this cause it may be misleading. I would go with a website that has been tested by others and has a good reputation.

I have bought one recently and can tell that the pictures are about the same system.
I love this Apad, but I like to solve things so I don't get worried by some errors.
Flashed it already and it's working great.

The price is extreemly low, that's correct. It's normally about 130 euro's / 190 dollars.
Of course you can find them cheaper (like you) but I can't tell if they're for real. You can buy them also direct from the distributer's website in China. Keep in mind, this is cheap, it's not the Ipad or Samsung for over 500 euro's and you can always sell it again..!

Normally I choose the 'power sellers' on Ebay, never had any problems with them.

good luck

Also see this link : http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...d-neno-ensopad-4-10-2-android-2-1-tablet.html

Last edited:

transverse

Nov 2, 2010
Looks too low to me. I hunted around for a fair bit before getting mine and never saw one go for under $100. Specs are right but personally I would prefer to pay a little more and get it from the factory or an eBay powerseller. The device is cheap already @ $170, $59 is suspiciously cheap to me.

jlaubin

Oct 24, 2010
look at the ebay sellers rating..the number after the sellers name..click on it...see if they ever sold apads before..how many negatives are there...Find a vendor who has sold alot of tablets not paper umbrellas...