1Mobile Market - Android Market alternative

spinach.chin

Dec 9, 2010
From what I can tell, this is new. It has a lot of the apps that many of the second-tier markets (i.e. SlideMe, etc.) don't have. It appears to be a client front-end for the brothersoft.com/mobile website.

I found Angry Birds, Swype, Nook, Skyfire, and a lot of other stuff that's harder to locate without having access to the Android Market, so hopefully it can help those with GT78s and other tabs without Marketplace.

Download it here. You'll have to choose a device to be able to download. I set it for HTC Hero, and that seemed to work fine.

Last edited:

pharoah

Sep 5, 2010
i like this market its currently what im using.ive been using it every since it was posted here.i just forgot to come back and comment on it.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
It's not a bad alternative market, it's pretty good actually. I've been messing around with it the last few days.

spinach.chin

Dec 9, 2010
Ever since this updated to Beta 1.2 (now 1.3), I'm just getting "Network Error" when I try to do anything in the app :(

Anyone having similar issues?

If anyone has ver 1.1 saved as an APK, can they make it available?

pharoah

Sep 5, 2010
i thought maybe i could help,but i cant.the version ive had is beta 1.2,and its been no problems so far.

notenking

Jan 9, 2011
Ever since this updated to Beta 1.2 (now 1.3), I'm just getting "Network Error" when I try to do anything in the app :(

Which device are you use ?
pls make sure your network work normally at first

Kay

Feb 24, 2011
It downloaded and installed. When I use it, it says network error, so I have just been browsing the site online.

Kay

Feb 24, 2011
same thing here, I've just been browsing manually through the website

artash

Oct 16, 2011
Nice market! You can submit it to alternative android markets list. Their mission is to put together and maintain a consolidated list of Android markets available. There are more than 43 alternative Android markets listed and reviewed there! It will be helpful