7"-10", Capacitive, Snapdragon and Android 2.1...

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
I don't believe there's one with a snapdragon but there are several with the other specs, go check out www.euogo.com to see if there are any there that peak your interest

Last edited:

iridium

Aug 1, 2010
I don't believe there's one with a snapdragon but there are several with the other specs, go check out www.euogo.com to see if there are any there that peak your interest

Thanks for the reply. The only one that interests me is the Telechip Android 2.1 Android Tablet PC, probably. Why do the Chinese manufacturers insist on making their Android tablets look like an iPad? Yuk!

I guess I'll have to wait :( Does anyone know when a tablet that meets my specs will be released?

Thanks.

TechNinja

Jul 31, 2010
I'm compiling a list of upcoming tablets from 7 - 10 inches. I am also interested in capacitive screens. Havent seen that much about snapdragon, but u can read through yourself once I post the list(s).

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
I'm hearing that the larger the capacitive panels are, they more fragile they tend to be. So it gets to be a little tricker to manufacturer properly.

zeux

Aug 2, 2010
hi guys, does anyone knows Android's Tablet that contain/build in with Infra-Red and 10" size ? thanks

mindwave

Jul 6, 2010
ZT180

You know there has been a LOT of stuff floating around about this chip today, and if you read all 12 + pages at slatedroid you actually arent sure if the information is accurate or not.

BUT I wonder if Wiiestech (sic?) knew something before anyone else did?

I was on their site over the weekend and could NOT locate a 10" android tablet?

hmmmmmmm

tabletfanatic

Aug 2, 2010
I'm interning at a small tech company that's working on a 7" android tablet that should go to market by late sep/early oct. So far it has better specs than any of the tablets out there right now. Though I'm not sure if the same can be said by the time it goes to market.

I can't say much more than cortex-a8, capacitive, and android 2.2. It's also an original design, not a Chinese ipad knock-off. So yeah, it's not out now, but it's coming soon. I can't wait to play around with it.

katana

Oct 3, 2010
hi guys, does anyone knows Android's Tablet that contain/build in with Infra-Red and 10" size ? thanks
Hi friends,
[FONT=&quot]I am searching these products too. I am planning to use for remote control for ''DVD,Tv, AC ...etc. The 5-11" panel is suitable for me[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Thanks...[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]