7022 brick (Does not recognize USB)

cellexpert

Apr 21, 2011
Hi,

I have a brick in 7022 and already bought it so.

The previous owner told me he stopped at a update and removed the cable. When you restart it no longer called or recognized via USB (fwdn)

I am a Linux User, so I tried several ways a recognition via USB making the procedure to disassemble, remove the cable from the LCD and battery followed by short between pin 7 and 8 of nand as I did on my old 7015 did not work . In the Linux terminal command lsusb no device is detected.

My intention was to make the service via VirtualBox with Windows XP the same way I did in my old 7015.
To rule out problems with the computer I also tried on another computer with WindowsXP system and did not work.

Absolutely not recognize the device via USB.

The current situation is as follows:

The hardware is operating, because we have all the tensions of the board at the time the power is pressed (1.8volts, 3.3volts and 5volts).
The system is not booted by not having completed the update to the previous owner tried to do when he was bricked
I can not complete the update because there is no recognition by the USB port.

Then I ask.

Is there another way to write the firmware for this device without USB?
Is there another way to force recognition by USB? For the short between pins 7 and 8 of nand had no effect.

Please any help is welcome and sorry for my bad english!

Thanks!

Last edited:

cellexpert

Apr 21, 2011
I bought another unit broken to harness the motherboard and everything worked fine until I try to update with a firmware that was not compatible.
Now I have 2 dead boards!

Please, I need a help in this case, two are now identical problem.
There is no key combinations that I do FWDN (rather well ... windows) recognize the device.
I do not know what to do, I hope you can help me.
The first tablet does not know what caused him to reach this state and I even think it was a hardware defect, but now I saw for myself that a simple upgrade inutilicou the device completely wrong.

There must be some way, some short circuit NAND H27UBG8T2ATR for this or another trick to make this device recognizes again.

Again, I ask you to forgive the bad English!

cellexpert

Apr 21, 2011
Problem solved!

I was closing short-circuit the wrong pins.
Following are the guidelines that pins 7 and 8 are actually pins 41 and 42
It's like starting from the opposite side of the ball (marked in NAND)

Thereafter ... The procedure is the same used in tcc8902 but with lk.rom for tcc8803

Last edited:

hopper12

Mar 22, 2012
Problem solved!

I was closing short-circuit the wrong pins.
Following are the guidelines that pins 7 and 8 are actually pins 41 and 42
It's like starting from the opposite side of the ball (marked in NAND)

Thereafter ... The procedure is the same used in tcc8902 but with lk.rom for tcc8803

Hi, could you share where you have found the lk.rom for tcc8803?