Accessories????

ImagineThat

Dec 2, 2010
Ha. I knew exactly what tablet you got...since you posted in the Sylvania forum and there's only one model in existance ;).

I'm looking for something simple too, just to protect it while in my bag and such. The nook case is a good idea, I'll check that out. As far as car chargers go, I was just going to use my mini power inverter - comes in handy for more than just this.

tae254

Dec 20, 2010
I went and picked up one of the sylvania accessory bundles from toys r us today, and im impressed my the quality. I thought it would be very cheap plastic and leather but it is well worth the money.

LSWONE

Dec 30, 2010
I went and picked up one of the sylvania accessory bundles from toys r us today, and im impressed my the quality. I thought it would be very cheap plastic and leather but it is well worth the money.

I got one of these a few days ago and I am happy with it. I just think they should have sold the items separately.

I do not want the rubber Jelly cases.The screen protectors are a MUST have! I am glad it came with two.

I really like organizer case! This is the reason I purchased the bundle. It acts as an easel stand which is great!:)

The only issues so far with the black leather organizer case is the strap on the upper right corner which holds the tablet in place is in the way if you want to charge it. I just leave this strap off since the other 3 hold it in snug. The other issue is heat. The tablet got hotter than usual after 80 minutes of use while in this case.

Overall, I am happy with this bundle. It feels like good quality and not cheap like I expected.:D:D

ImagineThat

Dec 2, 2010
I picked up an accessory kit last night and do like the leather case a lot. The one complaint is the deisgn of the tablet with buttons on the back makes it a bit tricky to use the leatehr case. I've been using it with the top right corner strap not over the tablet and can just barely shove my finger back there to hit the buttons...

bigwooly

Nov 24, 2010
i picked up a kit as well. I'm debating modifying the leather case with an exacto knive and then using the sewing machine or some heavy thread and a needle and sewing the hold back up. Putting a slot for button access on the back. The kit was very nice quality and the extra stylus was nice. I wish the gels were different colors like a charcoal or black one would be awesome.

thomasmc

Aug 25, 2011
I'm looking for a charger. If anyone knows the specifications on the chargers, I'd appreciate them.

9V-2A switching.

The label on the one that came with mine is:
INPUT: 100-240v~0.65a 50/60Hz MAX
OUTPUT: 9V ==2A
polarity diagram shows + on inside, - on outside (standard)