Accidentally formated the internal SD

jesito

Oct 17, 2010
I own an aPad, Android 1.6 and Samsung S3C6410 chip. According the seller this is an
Android Tablet PC-APAD-mi - wifi - 7 "écran tactile TFT-Samsung S3C6410 processeur - 667 MHz (smq5454)

When trying to fix the Android Market issue, I did a "factory reset" that really didn't reset everything. So I decided to format the 8Gb SD that was in the slot.
Unfortunately the card slipped out a little and what I really did was to format the internal one instead.
Now all I got when I power up the unit is a nice cloudy picture and that's all...

Any ideas to recover the internal SD?.

Thanks in advance.

Jes.

Last edited:

jesito

Oct 17, 2010
Well, after a long day of searching the forums and reading a lot, I understand I have to flash it, to be able to recover the unit.

However I've reached to another dead end.

I connect it to my laptop through the USB cable, and I hear some "clinks" on the laptop. After this a new unknown device appears on the Drive Manager, as "Hidroid" device, but without a driver.

When trying to install any driver (the one at the SDK) it doesn't recognize it.

Any ideas here?.

Thanks in advance.

Jes.

jesito

Oct 17, 2010
Hi Jesito,

just wondering - where did you get yours, on ebay.fr? Regarding your problem, you might want to read this thread over at Slatedroid: Samsung chip based Tablet
Cheers,
Steve

Thanks, Steve!. Really interesting!.

I did buy it at http://www.lightintheboxwww.***************** site (I believe is a chinese seller). I like it a lot, but unfortunately it's bricked... :(

Kind regards.
Jes.

Last edited:

jesito

Oct 17, 2010
I've gone thru all the process, picking the image file, opening the aPad, taking out the SD card, burning it, rebuilding the aPad and now what I get is the same boring cloudy moon screen...

vrs_scan

Dec 30, 2010
hola jesito. pudiste resolver tu problema.... yo .. paso lo mismo ke ati.. aunque no esta tan mal el problema... yo tengo dos tablets Mid816 .. y he intentado clonar la sdinterna de una para la otra pero sin exito..

ojala hayas tenido suerte

micael79

Mar 17, 2011
hi, im looking to get some help and u seem to know a bit about tablet so here is my problem, i have tried to download on android market but it would download once in a while not all the time so what i used to do is to delete the cache on the applications settings and since that time i got an error message which appeared all the time and now when restart my tablet i get just to a green little man and ask to press it but nothing happenning....is there anything i can do to restore the system?? please help. my tablet is techpad 7inch samsung S3C6410 from chinavasion, i think its google 1.6