Advice For A 6.0-Inch Phablet Around $100?

Android-tech

Jul 14, 2016
Hi all, my iPhone 4S is really old and I am getting sick of the small screen of it. So I want to try an Android smartphone with big display this time. The display size should be 6.0-inch and above. And the price of it should be around $100, not over $120.

In my daily life, I use the phone to watch movie a lot, that's why I need the screen to be a big one. Besides, I want it has a durable battery life, strong WiFi signal and not overheated. A phablet will be better then I will not need to have a smartphone and tablet at the same time.

Do you have any good recommendation of it? Welcome to leave your comment and I will be appreciated for it.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Not going to happen at that price point. You can get a Nexus 6 for $200 and up right now, depending on storage capacity. Other 6" screen devices exist but they either don't have the battery life or are difficult to find.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
@Jeffrey: Since the OP isn't going to get a phablet anytime soon due to being out of his price range, he might as well get a tablet.

Android-tech

Jul 14, 2016
What about vkworld t1 plus? vkworld t1 plus has 4300mAh Sony Li-Polymer Battery,Power House,
You don’t need to worry about the power or carry a heavy power bank when you go out. Just free yourself.
You can buy it from AliExpress for searching"vkworld t1 plus"
Not bad, thanks for your comment.I will consider of it.