Amazon Free App of the Day

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I can download from my tablet these free games@ amazon, I already have an account with them---------thanks.

That's what we all do, we install the free games from Amazon! :) In this thread we just keep a list of all the games that Amazon gave away for free and if we feel like it, we give our own reviews and in doing that we try having some fun because, as PLATO said ,-life should be lived as play! :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hidden Numbers is the 7/13 app.

Imagine that you looked up in the sky and saw your lucky number hovering somewhere among the clouds. Now imagine that it was part of an awesome game. Get ushered through 50 unique environments, sending you on a wild goose chase to track down numbers that have veiled themselves among the rocks, foliage, clouds, bookcases, toy boxes, and so much more. Artfully crafted scenes offer an immersive experience in this new take on the hidden object game idea. Hints are at your fingertips should you get stuck when you cant find the Perfect 10.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I like to find hidden numbers.....it's quite challenging and very well done.....it made me sooooo thirsty to play this game so I figured I could write something about it and get my beer!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
All deliveries must go through the inspection station in Townsend, Wisconsin.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Old MacDonald's Farm is the 7/14 app.

An interactive musical sorting game based on the childhood favorite sing-a-long. Select an animal from the spinning wheel as the narrator guides you through the game. Help your child know which animals belong on a farm and which do not. Meet unexpected guests like an octopus, a camel or even a dinosaur!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Actually Chimpact is the 7/14 app. :)

Luscious environments with a variety of delightful characters make Chimpact top of its class. Collect gems, medallions and bananas by chucking your chimp through stunning jungle landscapes. Use bananas to add abilities to your chimp and complete all levels perfectly.

It's a fun game. I like it, even though I am having a hard time getting out of an early level.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Dr. Panda's Daycare is the 7/15 app.

Imagine and create in Dr. Panda's Daycare! In this virtual play app that stimulates creative thinking, animal parents bring their babies to Dr. Panda's Daycare and it is your kid's job to take care of them! Play with them, put them to bed or have a birthday party, this game allows for endless possibilities!