Amazon Free App of the Day

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
My friend has a little girl and she installed the app right when I told her because that's how she call the daughter at times: little panda! She said her3 years old little panda is really enjoying it ! I told the little one that if she would check the game out and tell me if she like it or not, she would get some beer, she told me I can have it! :)

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Unolingo: Crosswords Without Clues is the 7/16 app.

Serious puzzling for word game fans: 10 x 10 crossword, no clues. Twenty-six squares require precise placement of each alphabet letter. Select from four difficulty levels and use your word knowledge and deduction skills to complete the puzzle.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I am not big on word games, but this one gets good ratings. Apparently, however, you get prompted to connect to FB alot.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I don't know (oh wait, that's Gloria :eek:), I didn't download it. Marv The Miner 3 has a FB button you can push to connect, but it isn't in the way and is easy to ignore. Maybe that is the way it is with this one, otherwise you would expect a lot more complaints.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hidden Objects Magical Places is the 7/17 app.

A magical, fun and relaxing game of classic Hidden Objects! Play through over 16 bright, gorgeous and detailed levels, each with their own unique style - no levels ever repeat! Plenty of hints, adjusted according to difficulty, if you're struggling finding an object on the list.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I am not good at hidden object games, but this one looks pretty much like every other. If you like them, try this one. If you don't, don't.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Right after the Hidden Numbers game, we got for free few days ago, I installed the Hidden Letters...I had to pay for that but that's how much I liked it and I'm really happy that now we get the Hidden Object for free because I just finished findings all the letter! I think these games are fun and really well done and they make one thirsty so keep a beer next to you while playing! :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I'm really happy that now we get the Hidden Object for free because I just finished findings all the letter! I think these games are fun and really well done

That's the kind of reviews we like to see, thanks Gloria.:cool:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Crazy Harbor is the 7/18 app.

In this puzzle game where it's all about physics, you are in charge of loading your ship with precious cargo. Make sure to keep your valuables out of the water! Use dynamite, wind and magnets to avoid taking on any unwanted containers. Only 30 seconds to strategize per level and 120 levels to master.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
The best way to avoid taking unwanted containers, is to not download the game in the first place. Enjoy your hidden objects games and check back tomorrow.