Amazon Free App of the Day

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
This looks like a cool game, but there are almost as many 1 star as 5 star ratings. So I downloaded it anyway. The controls work fine. It works slow enough to let you check all the angles and fast enough to let you drop the cubes as soon as you figure out where you want them.

Tromso, Norway!

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/Wq8Pd4kq

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Techno Trancer is the 7/6 app.

Pilot your ship, shoot lasers and listen in amazement as music syncs with dazzling action in this pulse-pumping, high-speed shooting game! Move your ship by dragging your finger across screen to avoid red lasers and destroy your enemies!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Falldown 3D is the 7/7 app.

Falldown 3D is a fast-paced game where only speed and reflexes matter. The rules are simple: avoid the shelves, keep the ball bouncing, and get down as far as possible. Ghost bonus, slow motion, and multi-ball bonuses will be here to help!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I installed it, it's a little boring but not that bad..... playable and free of ads, contrary of what some reviewers are saying!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
That is weird, because it doesn't say anything about removing them. At any rate, this game is always free on Google Play. It has a 4.2 raring there, which seems strange compared to the Amazon ratings.

On Fathers Day, we were in Bergen, Norway!

Bergen, Norway | Roxio PhotoShow

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Skater SK8er is the 7/8 app.

Do you have what it takes to handle extreme skating? Ready up your board for an endless ride on hills, railings, ramps and jumps. Each character is gifted with unique skills in this fine art. New power-ups include "Static Charge" to speed up your skate and "Holy Wings" to get maximum jumping height.

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
I think I'll pass on this app, I'm not on this kind of game.

Sent from my ACER A500 via Tapatalk 4

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Kings Can Fly is the 7/9 app.

A beautiful and fun puzzle game with over 60 levels set in a kingdom above the clouds. Kings Can Fly will soon have your brain sweating as you try to fly the King through his maze-like kingdom. You need a good eye and sharp wits to navigate the towering mountains, spiked gates and dangerous whirlwinds you encounter on the way.