Amazon Free App of the Day

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
Between these two games DM Pro & DM 3D, I liked the latter one.

Here's a good tip:
Lay the bombs according to the plan on WHERE the First bomb will explode until the last bomb.
In that way, you'll not using the best ones for the concrete part.

Planning the scenario first on where to put the bombs so you'll save more for the next puzzle.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Kakuro HD is the 7/27 app.

A mathematical logic puzzle that Sudoku and crossword puzzle fans will love! Fill in all the blank squares so that the numbers you enter add up to the given clues and use numbers 1 – 9 only once. When the grid is filled, the puzzle is complete and there’s always only one solution. Enjoy all 14000 unique puzzles!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Azada (Full) is the 7/28 app.

Trapped in a haunted room by his great-uncle, the adventurous Titus has asked you to help release him from the magical spell. To do this, you must solve the most mysterious puzzles of Azada. Crack the series of puzzles and fill in the missing pages of the enchanted book to free Titus from his prison.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Well, this is a cool game to come back to! I am a fan of Big Fish Games for the PC. This game has a bunch of puzzles. Unlike most games where you have to complete a puzzle to go to the next one, this one allows you to choose your puzzle. Some of them are interrelated, however, and you need to successfully complete some in order to have the pieces to complete another one.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
It does look like a nice game, but one of the reviewers recommended turning off the WiFi while playing it. Apparently it keeps accessing the internet if you don't. Also, those permissions look a little excessive.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
It does look like a nice game, but one of the reviewers recommended turning off the WiFi while playing it. Apparently it keeps accessing the internet if you don't. Also, those permissions look a little excessive.

I agree about the permissions. I do not know why they need all of those. Both Amazon and Google Play reviewers gave it 4+ stars though. The WiFi might be because they have a free game you can download and you can sign up to receive emails.

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
I have the same game played like this.
AZADA: Ancient Magic (Full) CE
Very nice game.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Bunny Mania 2 HD is the 7/29 app.

Like bunnies? Command lots of cute bunnies and help them reach the bunny house. Build bridges, drill holes and collect vegetables. Enjoy the HD graphics, 4 worlds, 60 levels and advanced hint system.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Jury is still out on this one. It looks pretty good and I like platform games. I am still getting used to the commands.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Looks to me like Lemmings. I haven't had enough time to play it but I like it so far.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
factory balls is the 7/30 app.

Welcome to a new kind of infuriating and satisfying sphere painting. Change the shape and color of the white ball to match the picture on the side of the box. Drag and drop the ball over the tools or just tap them with your finger. Can you recreate the factory balls for all 44 levels?

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Google Play has a video for this if you want to view it first. Looks like a pretty good game.

A bit off topic, but does anyone know how to delete the App search list on Google Play. Amazon gives you an option to clear the list, but I can't find anything like that on GP.