Amazon Free App of the Day

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
It doesn't keep my ears warm anyway. -7 with -23 windchill. That is two years in a row that they lost a playoff game in OT without the O ever getting a chance to touch the ball.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
We're about 5° warmer, still not short sleeve shirt weather for me.:)

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
All good things must end...

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

You may be using an older version of the Amazon App Suite widget for Android, which will no longer be supported on 1/27/2016. To continue accessing the same great selection from Amazon on your Android phone, use Amazon Underground, the latest version of the Amazon shopping app for Android.

Amazon Underground gives you the best of Amazon mobile shopping, and adds a brand new benefit of over one thousand 100% free apps and games, including unlimited, free in-app items.

To remove the Amazon App Suite widget for Android, please follow these steps:

Step 1: Go to the home screen panel that contains the Amazon App Suite widget (pictured below).

fhdSBo8eH-T9-LUk3k7-CdU-maRjH_IOj-yKm4Nd6UcTJcXQh4xqzQvOn5lPDSoS6jK5ns1_KxylJyFYe076T4fDgkSKYrp0POlLshOd6-EbX7WFoRQ-QSHkSskaxq-6kwp2telgUk5zQXp0A3oiSE-Q69G-MqFRhqFmRTJmrok=s0-d-e1-ft

Step 2: Long press the Amazon App Suite widget until the Removenotification appears.

Step 3: Drag the Amazon App Suite widget towards the top of the screen until it turns red and then release it. The widget is now removed.

To continue accessing the apps and games available on Amazon, visitamazon.com/underground from your Android phone.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
You would think they could do it with 1 app. I bought an Amazon Fire about a month ago. For $49 it is an excellent deal, especially if you are a Prime member..

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
I miss the FAOTD program.
I miss searching the bundled lists that came out for holidays.

The Google play store "sale" apps don't cut it for me.

No. I'm not senile. Just thinking of better times.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.