Android 2.1 Tablet

Nan

Dec 28, 2010
Received tablet for Christmas, was working fine until I connected the usb cable. Now it's stuck. Once it opens the little "droid guy" is standing beside a triangle with an exclamation point in it. Any suggestions?

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
There are many brands and some have different responses depending upon type. This almost sounds like it was trying to complete a Firmware update and not successful as this was not what you were doing.
Please provide Brand details and other information. This will be helpful. Also look in the various vendor/chipset forums to see if you recognize your tablet.

Nan

Dec 28, 2010
Thanks Gurgle, I was able to reboot after I posted thread. I was not successful in updating anything with usb port. There was not a disc supplied with tablet, and windows was unable to recognize the firmware needed.
Tablet was purchased form *****************, it's an android 2.1 Tablet pc-aPad-MID-7" w/touchscreen -ARM11-Telechips........
Is this any help, because I was unable to find much about it anywhere except a couple of short videos on YouTube?