Android Does Everything!!

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Many people have asked me why i am so adamant about Android, and i tell them because it can do anything i want. There are times where i have to wait for someone to create and app so i can do what i want but Android is still fairly new. This post is just to prove that Android can do anything and everything i want. Last night i was at the suns game and i built a website including video and pictures straight from my phone. You can check out the website i built at sites down here is an image of my html code from my phone
cap201101131249.jpg

if you are interested in learning how i did this just comment here and i will help you out. I hope this will peak peoples interest in the possibilities and endlessness of what Android can do.

Last edited:

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Feeling sorry for Steve Nash and the Suns for one of the fans to be making a webpage at a live game instead of cheering the team on.

FREE STEVE NASH :D

But any other day this is cool

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Yeah i am a suns fan but they suck this year and they were playing the nets so there wasnt any buddy i wanted to see. I feel sorry for Steve Nash too, i wish he could just get him a supporting cast.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Cool stuff there... I also heard that Android could bring peace to the entire world... I forgot who said that... maybe Steve Jobs said that somewhere.. lol