Android epad screen issue

Bazas

Dec 26, 2010
Hi, I am new to these tablets and this forum and I am having a problem with my new android epad. The screen is darker around the outside than the middle ( I will try to attach a pic). It looks as if water has penetrated the screen. My laptop screen did the same thing after a year or two but had not been anywhere near water. if anyone has any clues I would be grateful.

Thanks Baz

Attachments

• $DSCF5831.JPG
    $DSCF5831.JPG
    714.3 KB · Views: 1,683

Silverwizard

Dec 24, 2010
Hi Bazas,
If this is happening with a brand new machine I would contact the supplier & ask for a replacement.

Bazas

Dec 26, 2010
Thanks I will try to get hold of the retailer for a replacement.

Thanks Baz

mizzdawnp

Dec 7, 2010
I can't figure out how to post a new question! I bought an android epad for my grandson. It came with a keyboard that plugs into it. The touchscreen stopped working after 2 months. If you type letters, it types random letters. How do I get it fixed?

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
I can't figure out how to post a new question! I bought an android epad for my grandson. It came with a keyboard that plugs into it. The touchscreen stopped working after 2 months. If you type letters, it types random letters. How do I get it fixed?

first, you could try reflashing the rom. see site on "zenithink usa" for instructions on how to do this.