Android Market 3.1.3(APK attached)

swordshine

Aug 2, 2011
Current Version:3.1.3

Requires Android:1.5 and up

size:3.2MB

V3.1.3 update:

# Adds +1 For Apps And Games, Pin Number For Purchases, And More…

New Android Market / Adds +1 For Apps And Games, Pin Number For Purchases, And More…
(for all devices – does not require root, but you do need to enable ‘Unknown Sources‘ in Settings-> Applications.)

There’s a brand-new settings menu, as well as click-to-read explanations of app permissions (not developer customizable, unfortunately). There’s also a brand-new Market icon to spruce things up.

Oh, and did we mention you can now use a custom PIN for purchases on your phone, instead of leaving your Google Checkout wide open for anyone that picks up your device? If you have kids, or your phone is stolen, this is one awesome feature to have – and really, it makes a lot of sense.

You can get the new Market .apk [[REMOVED]]root access is not required, but you’ll need Unknown Sources enabled in the Settings -> Applications menu to install it.

Last edited by a moderator:

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
I would absolutely not recommend using a link to a market that does not come directly from Google, especially one that you provide with all of your credentials and access to your credit accounts and full access to your tablet or mobile device. Yes, the next version of the market is coming, but wait for the official release.

If you have installed this version of the market, i would personally recommend removing it immediately.

Just my 2 cents.

swordshine

Aug 2, 2011
Is the source so important? If it works well, why are you so critical about the source? Do you think others can frame android market and release it?

Sleighty

Jul 30, 2011
I would absolutely not recommend using a link to a market that does not come directly from Google, especially one that you provide with all of your credentials and access to your credit accounts and full access to your tablet or mobile device. Yes, the next version of the market is coming, but wait for the official release.

If you have installed this version of the market, i would personally recommend removing it immediately.

Just my 2 cents.

Great advice! thanks

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

SEMIJim

Aug 20, 2011
Is the source so important?
So if I claim to be PayPal, that's okay, because, after all, the source doesn't matter... right?

Right
rolleyes.gif

I'm wondering why the version posted here is (was?) 3.1.3 and the version on the marketplace, itself, is only 1.0.16?

Jim

Last edited:

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
Can you spell Trojan? The reason to only install a Market install from the Actual market source is trust. This app has no trust. It can if it is a compromised app, capture and send your Password, CC info and more.

Is the source so important? If it works well, why are you so critical about the source? Do you think others can frame android market and release it?