Android Tablet With Mobile Phone Capabilities

slekkas

Aug 10, 2010
Hi I'm looking for an android tablet not more then 5 inches that i could use as a mobile phone.

I know the Dell Streak is out in Europe but i would rather get a device from a manufacturer that is more experienced in mobile phones like Samsung, Nokia, HTC, Motorola etc.

Please if you have heard about such devices that are due to be released sometime before the end of the year send me some links.

Thanks

pazvanti

Jun 19, 2010
if you want it to be no more than 5" than it is a phone, not a tablet...try looking at HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy S or HTC Evo

slekkas

Aug 10, 2010
if you want it to be no more than 5" than it is a phone, not a tablet...try looking at HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy S or HTC Evo

Well i want no more then 5" but also no less. All these phones you mention are smaller then 5".

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
well then the dell streak is your only choice right now all the other tablets are just that tablets now you might be able to get a 3g one and then use a voip service but that would use some fiddleing on your part

joshua.lyon

Jun 11, 2010
The Dell Streak should be out any day in the US (August 13). There are posts all over the internet about it.

It was listed as 300 on contract with ATT and 550 off contract. (Engadget Reference)