Androidtime.com

JudgeDredd67

Aug 23, 2010
Ordered my HaiPad M701 from androidtime ordered it Sunday and got it Wednesday ( and thats getting it half way around the world ). Just can's say enough about the service from this seller and the tablet kicks a$$.

linksprocket

Oct 7, 2010
I have ordered a tablet but still after 3-4 can not confirm when it will be sent. They are out of stock on the 10.2 zt180 from http://www.androidtime.com

Has anyone had bad experiences with this site? Bit nervous but I did pay via paypal.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
I heard about Androidtime. They seemed legit the last time I heard about them (manufacturer side), but hey might not have the manpower to handle the site.

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
Hi there. I'm just new and am considering this tablet as it will be very useful for typing up projects etc. Can anyone confirm AndroidTime.com? I've been completely unable to find anyone saying one way or the other and don't want to get scammed. I'd also like to know reviews from people who own one of these "A10 Flying Touch II 10.2" Google Android 2.1 tablet with GPS"

Thank you,
Richardo Crispus

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
I'm still tempted by Androidtime.com , 1 year warranty (confirmed with customer services), it's much cheaper and comes with the accessories I want. It also have fast shipping. Can anyone say if this is a good/bad idea?

Sorry to keep asking, would just like to order soon so I can get it before Xmas :L
Richardo Crispus

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
Update:
I just ordered this tablet via paypal (so some buyer protection) and received an order confirmation. Will update once I have more info.

Thanks,
Richardo Crispus

(this is starting to feel like a blog)

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Sorry if no one replied. But it just turned out that no one tried the store before here.

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
It's ok. I'd guessed that. The few people who have used it so far (that I could locate) gave positive reviews so I'm going to go with it. I'll make sure to post my experience here so that future possible buyers can have an idea of what they're going to experience.

Thanks,
Richardo

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
I asked them some questions and am fairly confident. I also used Paypal so have a fair bit of protection there. I'm going to make sure to post my experience here so that future people can know.

Thanks anyway :)
Richardo Crispus

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
Just got an emails saying they've shipped it. This is within 2 chinese (different time zones) workings days of my order which I think is pretty reasonable.

Richardo Crispus

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
Thank you, I hope the same.

Certaintly will. Once this is completed would you like me to make a proper (completely unofficial) review for Androidtime.com for reference?

Thanks,
Richardo

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
I should have received it today (according to DHL) but it's been delayed until Monday or Tuesday due to the snow. That would've been less than a week from order to delivery so I can't fault them for postage. (Ie the problem was weather caused)

Richardo