Angry birds app issues?

kalin

Dec 25, 2010
running version 1.4.2 tha i downloaded from the stock appstore that comes with the 2nd gen models.

Problem is I can play, most things work fine. But I have asian ads, and most of the text in game, like levels, new notifications about what birds do etc, all of its like white blocked out. anyone have any ideas? or a link to another copy?

cool1100

Dec 7, 2010
Angry birds has that problem on gentouch, but for some reason Angry birds Seasons works fine, give it a try.

kalin

Dec 25, 2010
slide me on the tablet doesn't have it, tried looking the other day. as far as the other, I haven't. I've been trying to find .apk's online but am having no luck at all.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Angry Birds Seasons working on a Telechips platform? This is news to me.

No graphical glitches whatsoever?

cool1100

Dec 7, 2010
Ok I had to check ABS again and I have to admit there are some very minor issues but nothing like the original Angry Birds which was almost unplayable.

Sent from my Android for Telechips TCC8900 Evaluation Board (US) using Android Tablet Forum App

bethh2013

Aug 19, 2011
I can't seem to find any version of angry birds for my tablet. My google account says that I don't have the application added to my account, and it will not let me add it. Is there any other site or anything that I could dowload it from?