Angry Birds season from Market works much better!!!

BKenney

Dec 10, 2010
Yep, Angry Birds and Angry Birds: Seasons work just fine on my device (MID7015). They even did before the update, with exception to certain fonts, but I think you'll find as you play the game some of the fonts begin to work and are visible thereafter.

Still don't know why some of the fonts aren't visible while every other part of the game works fine. (*Shrugs)

OffWorld

Oct 5, 2010
Almost everything works on my Haipad M701-R. I can finally see my score! The only things that showed up as white blocks was the "confirm" box for the screen and the "word balloons" from the birds at the end of a successful level - everything else shows up as it should! Yay!

However, it has frozen up on me a couple of times, and some screens intermittently animate choppy/slow.

BTW, "Angry Birds Lite" (which is also available in Market but is still a beta version) just crashes on launch for me.

Last edited:

OffWorld

Oct 5, 2010
The "Valentines Day" update to Angry Birds Seasons has broken things again - lots and lots of white blocks everywhere - including on the Christmas and Halloween screens that used to work. Grrrr! I'm going back to the one that worked.