Ankaka

bustanut666

Jan 25, 2011
the more i read about this flytouch2/superpad/hypepad... more i get confused as to which one to buy.. notice ankaka.dot.com has it and its decently priced.. just wondering if anyone has got one from them and if its a good version?? if not, please point me into the right direction..

thanks

uglyape

Jan 28, 2011
I bought one from Ankaka 3 weeks ago.
Pricing was good, shipping was quick, 10 days to The Netherlands.
I'm very satisfied with the tab, everything works fine, it came with the 1480 firmware, which I upgraded to 1568 (manually)
Registration code included and working.
However I did not check the GPS as I am not going to use it.

bustanut666

Jan 25, 2011
got my tablet.. unbelieveable.. got my flytough2 in 4 days from china to california... so far its working good even though i did manage to brick it within a few hours..haha. but got it back up with later build.. thanks ankaka and androidtablets.net..

x2x

Jan 21, 2011
this looks promising but I dont know much about this product or this site

Fly touch 2: Android 2.1 Tablet, 10.1, 1GHz CPU, Wifi, G-sensor, HDMI Output, Camera

the product is a Fly touch 2: Android 2.1 Tablet, 10.1", 1GHz CPU, Wifi, G-sensor, HDMI Output, Camera

the site is ********** it ahs some good and bad reviews but always like to hear from people on the form

all the specs are on the site link

let me know what you think.

sinister1

Dec 6, 2010
I purchased 2 8" 2.2 tablets from them, with no problems. quick shipping, great communication. I'd recommend them.

exnoiuh

Dec 12, 2010
i bought cooPad V6 from ********** recently, quick shipping, so far so good.
and anyone knows about their video contest? they said every entry has 20d coupon....

alex_36

Aug 21, 2011
I had a very bad experience and NOT RECOMMENDED TO BUY ANYTHING FROM **********!!!
CHEAP PRODUCTS, POOR-quality AND EASY BROKEN!!!
mine phone was broken after 1 month

please buy from verified marketplaces! ankaka is a china cheap product offering piece of sh....t

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Welcome to the forum Alex. Don't be shy, let us know how you really feel about ankaka.:)

dineshjohn

Feb 15, 2013
Hi,this is useful forum.Basically,If we have Android Phone,it means world in our hand.The company gives top products to the customers at low price.Iam very happy at bought from this.It was attractive and super