Any one tried this?

dewzansatyana

Jun 22, 2010
I believe DE do not have any stock, you could see the comments of his page.
I've tried androidostablet.com their tablet is in stock, real rockchip CPU and they give me a android toy for free, that's amazing.

joshua.lyon

Jun 11, 2010
I love how a user named 'AndroidOSTablets' posted about a site called AndroidOSTablets... but they aren't sure if it's good or not. Sounds like some creative marketing by the site owner to me.

...but I really do like the site design. ;)

Can anyone comment on their support / speed to ship? I bought my tablet from Merimobiles and their support team responded quickly to all my comments. I did have a minor shipping delay from Merimobiles due to a Chinese Holiday, but overall the experience was good.

@dewzansatyana-
What was your experience like? How long was the shipping / to what location? And if you contacted them, what was the response time / communication like?

Last edited:

msikdm

Jul 4, 2010
I ordered this pad. Shipped within a week. Seller did respond to order inquiry before it shipped.
Can confirm it is the AL shell irobot. Looks good but does not function. No touch response at all. Boots and that's about all. Have sent an email to support. Will let you all know how this turns out. Purchased through Paypal.