Anybody else get Jellybean?

stang64

Aug 18, 2012
I had no clue Jellybean was coming. I powered up my tab and noticed something downloading. After it finished downloading I got a pop up saying that Jellybean was ready to be installed. Nice surprise after a crappy night at work.

Last edited:

Walkop

Apr 18, 2011
Sadly, no...I myself haven't got Jelly Bean on my 300. I'm really hoping that they're rolling it out in Canada at the same time as they are in the States, because if not, that would be a bummer. ASUS has always been the best for software updates anyway, of any manufacturer that I know of; so I'm hoping they bring it to me in just as timely a fashion as everyone else ;)

How is it running? How smooth is it? I'm especially curious if the browser scrolling is any smoother, or if Chrome scrolling is any smoother (it doesn't stutter, but it lags slightly behind my finger on ICS). How is general performance? Is it more stable than ICS? What I mean is, are there less hangs, app instability, etc (not that there's a LOT of it anyway)?

Congrats on your Jelly Bean 300! It must be awesome!

tazz3

Feb 23, 2012
i down loaded it last night and after that idid a factory reset because ics plus brower was not working and adobe flash app was not playing nice. so now its much faster the ics

omcon

Aug 20, 2012
Hey, new to the forum.
Having an issue with the Jellybean update, actually.
It upgraded yesterday, and now my HDMI audio won't work.
It worked flawlessly before, now I've got issues. MX player, BS player, even Google Play music player have no audio on my tv. Any ideas? I'd be perfectly happy with going back to ICS.
Any help would be very appreciated