Anyone Know A Site Which Offers Repair Service For Android Tablets?

Argenis

Nov 5, 2010
My Battery Completely Died, and the only way i can use it is when it's connected to electricity.

can i Do it manually??

Or Would you be willing to do it? :confused:

(for a fee of course)
;)

Last edited:

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Dont know where you are, but do a google search or a craigslist search for Cell phone repair. The technologies are basically the same.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Anything is possible. Do you have any tools or relevant experience?

Argenis

Nov 5, 2010
Anything is possible. Do you have any tools or relevant experience?
If By Tools You Mean Imagining a naked Lady, then yes.
lol sry Family Guy Quote.

But No im Just An Average user. I can buy the tools though.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
So here is where you have some decisions to make. Can you return or exchange it for a new device? If so, do that. If not, here are the first scenarios I see right off the top:

1. The battery is the issue. Without opening it up and seeing exactly what battery is there, you don't know what type you need, or if you can find a replacement.
2. The charger connection is the issue. Could be as simple as a loose wire. Open the tab, slap some solder on and away you go.

So, if you feel you can open the tablet without doing too much damage, and if you need to remove the battery or change wiring, then what have you got to lose.

On the other hand, maybe you are better off making this something like a dedicated tablet hard-wired to an outlet in the Kitchen or Bedroom and get yourself a new one.

You have to decide.