App Packages for Pandigital Novels

exscentric

Nov 25, 2010
Find the app you want online, download it (they are .apk files), copy to the sd card, reboot, open file explorer and find the file, tap on it and it will install.

google for free apk and you will find a lot of stuff. If you know the app name google it.

emmd2001

Feb 5, 2011
Is there a way to have apps installed to the SD card (either internal or external)???

It appears all my apps are installing to the built-in flash memory without utilizing the SD cards, which is both rapidly depleting my memory and blocking me from installing additional apps, as well as slowing down the system. I'm running Mac1's hack from slatedroid

Any help is appreciated!!!

techgal

Feb 18, 2011
Please three issues that are driving me nuts. I have updated my white 7 PDN. Took two installs. I even figured out how to install a few games.

1. I cannot quit the games. How do I quit without shutting down?
2. I seem to have figured out a way to install a new folder, but can't figure out how to get rid of it.
3. When I installed the new firmware, some of the covers for my books although still on the Novel don't show up, how can I fix this?

TIA!!!

Techgal

thanks!

exscentric

Nov 25, 2010
tap the folder and hold and see if a menu comes up.

To quit programs try the volume down button to see if you get icons at the top. If not try tapping at the top of the screen.

gsdpal

Apr 14, 2011
I have recently purchased Pandigital white Multimedia tablet. I have no real problems with it except the kindle app. I have downloaded the kindle reader from both freewarelovers.com and amazon.com. whenever I try to download a free book or sample from Amazon I get the error message "error downloading" or "unable to complete your request" and when I try to sync I get the message "sync failed" I have uninstall and reinstall the kindle app for Android.thanks for any suggestions

gsdpal

Apr 14, 2011
I am new to Android tablets and have the white Pandigital Multimedia Android and I have posted the following without any replies. .I have the latest version and firmware according to Pandigital support.

• I have no real problems with it except the kindle app. I have downloaded the kindle reader from both freewarelovers.com and amazon.com. whenever I try to download a free book or sample from Amazon I get the error message "error downloading" or "unable to complete your request" and when I try to sync I get the message "sync failed" I have uninstall and reinstall the kindle app for Android.thanks for any suggestions.

• I am not sure where to post this.

progress.gif
    Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote Thanks

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
@gsdpal i have not gotten kindle to work either on the pandigital i just use aldiko

Ivonnek

May 2, 2011
I have recently purchased Pandigital white Multimedia tablet. I have no real problems with it except the kindle app. I have downloaded the kindle reader from both freewarelovers.com and amazon.com. whenever I try to download a free book or sample from Amazon I get the error message "error downloading" or "unable to complete your request" and when I try to sync I get the message "sync failed" I have uninstall and reinstall the kindle app for Android.thanks for any suggestions

The Pandigital uses the Barnes and Noble reader not the Kindle. That might be why you are having problems with Kindle downloads. Try installing a Nook app. You can borrow books from your public library for 2 weeks... can't do that with the Kindle. When I install my update to make mine android tablet from the Pandigital website I ran the update from my computer with my Pandigital plugged in to my USB port.