Appslib problem on Coby Kyros Android Tablet 7015

cool1100

Dec 7, 2010
I have appslib on my archos 7ht and my Gentouch, but it will not not let me install it on my gtab, I'm going to try your link when I get off work to see if it works.

queenladycs

Jan 9, 2011
Oops. Should be www.appslib.com/latest. not applibs.
Sorry.
Ssylvia22
I've been having alot of issues with the appslib and i just did what sylvia did and now everything works. no problem at all! ive tried everything that everyone post and some of it doesnt even makes sense and sylvia got right to the point. it was fast and easy. For 3 weeks ive been stressing and now im happy with my coby 7015 tablet. I no longer in need to return or sale. THANKS AGAIN SYLVIA22! :)

jessajandro

Dec 24, 2011
i got one for christmas from my boyfriend, he bought it off my friend, so it was used, we re-formatted it back to factory settings, and inserted a memory stick into it, there is nothing on the stick or the tablet, and when i went into appslib and try to download apps, it says that it was unsuccesfull, and to make sure i have enough free space and try again, i dont understand what the problem is, can someone help me?

dani1796

Dec 25, 2011
I did what Ssylvia22 said but I still get "your divise is not compatible with applibs " , i have a kyros Android tablet coby

SkyBright

Dec 25, 2011
I did what Ssylvia22 said but I still get "your divise is not compatible with applibs " , i have a kyros Android tablet coby
I have the same problem. I just did as she said and got the same error message. So much for getting my hopes up for myself.

tfeirn

Dec 25, 2011
Im have the same problem as you dont know what to do either if u find out plz let me know.

t0269er

Dec 26, 2011
I just bought one for my wife for Christmas and am having the same problems. When you go to the Appslib website it says it's under maintenence. That's does us a lot of good. There isn't even any contact info available. That is just BAD business !

jcparker500R

Dec 27, 2011
Same thing with my Coby Kryos....Useless...

I'm hoping it is just temporary. I actually got my Coby Kryos on Sat. and was able to use appslib with no issues until Monday, then I started getting those errors. Today I can get in again, but it's still acting flaky. Perhaps all the people getting tablets for Christmas overwhelmed their site? That's what I'm hoping anyway!

michelle83

Dec 29, 2011
i just bought one for my son for xmas and for over a week its told me download unsuccesful check space and try again so i followed what sylvie said shes correct problem gone but she put it wrong go to http:// appslibs.com/latest and problem should be fixed mine is i was about to return it pretty sad my 9yr old cant use it but now he can so its enough to occupy him internet signal is still crappy but it works now.

michelle83

Dec 29, 2011
go to this dont use www. sylvie had that wrong go to http://appslibs.com/latest and it will fix it i just tried and it works again it will download and updated version and save it over old appslib it wont hurt it

Mar 5, 2012
My appslib isn't working on my 7015A. I wipe the tablet clean and started fresh with appslib update. Still says its not compatible with my device. Only thing I changed was my router. My netgear crashed so I bought a belkinN150. Anyone have a solution to my problem...?

hack_1018

Jan 27, 2012
My appslib isn't working on my 7015A. I wipe the tablet clean and started fresh with appslib update. Still says its not compatible with my device. Only thing I changed was my router. My netgear crashed so I bought a belkinN150. Anyone have a solution to my problem...?

i think applib will be down and the new market will be GETJAR