Appstore

mettlus

Aug 2, 2010
How do I change the default chinese app store to us app store?
Bought a tablet from meritline running android 1.6
also interested in upgrading the o/s to 1.7?

TIA

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
The Android Market is region specific. You should change the language of your Android tablet.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
How do I change the default chinese app store to us app store?
Bought a tablet from meritline running android 1.6
also interested in upgrading the o/s to 1.7?

TIA

hello welcome to android like xaueious said the market place (not app store thats apple) is region specific but you can always side load apps http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...e-load-apps-if-market-wont-work.html#post1861. and i have seen 1.7 running on some tablets but have no idea what that is because a 1.7 was never released by google so it might be a hybrid, but i wouldnt worry about updating to it if your alread running 1.6. just customize your tablet and then call it 1.7 :)

stef

Oct 15, 2010
hello i would like to download a firmware for my epad :

Model Number:MID701

Kernel version: 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty

Processor Brand:VI

Processor Main Frequency:600Mhz

Brand Name:MID701

firmware version: 1.6

CPU:CPU600MHz

i-->i accidentally downloaded a program for my epad that cause it to crash..so i re flashed my unit using the sd card with a firmware there for problems like this given to me by the person i bought my unit from...my epad version now is 1.7.4 its working fine but i noticed that there is no application market installed in my unit now...can you pls.help me on where can i download application market?and also wenever im using the application store in my epad the language and the applications thats popping out from the search are usually in chinese versions...but before i reflashed my unit its in english...how do i change this?ive tried changing the language settings but still doesnt change anything/..hope you cud help me with my concern..thanx