Archos 70 8gb for $219.99!

flyinfella

Dec 10, 2010
Hey Everyone,

I just ordered my A70 through the Archos website for $274.99 then during checkout it showed a discount of $55 making my total $219.99 + 9.00 Shipping. I did not enter any discount codes, and I heard in another forum that Archos was doing 10% off but it looks like I got about 20%. No word if it is in stock I just got an e-mail with the confirmation and that they would sent another email when it ships.

Just wanted to pass the deal along, if anyone else is interested...

Victor

ja2038

Dec 15, 2010
Hmm, so I'm at the screen where it wants my credit card information and it wants to charge me $283.99 US, for $274 + shipping.

Whatever you did, it's not working for me :(

flyinfella

Dec 10, 2010
I just tried again and your right the discount is gone! I don't know how it even showed up when I did it, that is why I made the forum post because I was surprised that more people were not talking about it. Hmm the only difference between now and when I ordered it about 4 hours ago was when I ordered it I was on my laptop tethered via Verizon 3g. I can't imagine that had anything to do with it, but that is the only difference (besides the time of course). When I saw the discount I was scared to navigate away from the page so I ordered it even though I was technically still shopping around. I knew it was a good discount so I finished with my payment info then quickly checked to make sure I did not accidentally order an Archos 7 or something. But I read and re-read the receipt. It says Archos 70 8gb. Now I feel very fortunate. I did help push someone out of a snowbank today, yeah! good karma for me!

Sorry it is not working out for you now I feel bad for even mentioning it :(