Archos Webcam

mattls

Dec 21, 2010
I will be recieving my Archos 70 in a few days. I know that it has a front facing camera, but can it work as a regular camera instead of a webcam?

stevepsycho

Nov 13, 2010
I am really looking forward to using this tablet with some sort of video app for real time video chats. Can someone recommend one that works?

Thanks

Sent from my HTC Vision using Android Tablet Forum App

CarsnGadgets

Dec 6, 2010
by the way, the camera is only vga and is very grainy in anything but perfect lighting conditions. and for some reason it is mirrored so all your pictures will be reversed.
(I have a decent camera on my phone, so this doesnt really bother me, I didnt get my 101 for the camera) It is fine for simple video chat purposes though I guess.

movadoevo8

Dec 27, 2010
by the way, the camera is only vga and is very grainy in anything but perfect lighting conditions. and for some reason it is mirrored so all your pictures will be reversed.
(I have a decent camera on my phone, so this doesnt really bother me, I didnt get my 101 for the camera) It is fine for simple video chat purposes though I guess.

Under the settings you can disable Mirror effect on the Archos 70 IT

movadoevo8

Dec 27, 2010
Speaking of webcam does fring work for anyone, because when i try to do a test video call it just forecloses the second it connects.

Sent from my Archos 70 IT 250GB using Tapatalk

AgentOrange12

Dec 14, 2010
Hello, how do you reverse flip the camera in settings? I searched everywhere but can not find it. Thank you!

Sent from my A70S using Tapatalk