Asus Transformer TF300 case question.

vettegofast

Jan 28, 2013
Hi all I'm new here. I hate to beat a dead horse, but i am still trying to decide what case to get for my Tf300. I dock alot when surfing the web/working but i also play games with the tablet only. I want something dock compatible so i can close it up to charge, etc. but that is also light weight and not too bulky for holding in my hands undocked. I am afraid if the tablet falls it will definitely hurt so i want to get something.

What do you think?

Thanks

vettegofast

Jan 28, 2013
i like that one. especially the fact that it closes with the keyboard docked. It looks like they are out of stock tho. :-(

Is there an similar alternative out there?

Thanks

ntc

Feb 2, 2013
Nice. Does it fold up with the dock for transport too? Where can I get one in the US?

Yes. When you have the dock, you close it like a book.

I attach 2 pictures to show tablet + dock opened and closed to show to you:

$P030213_00.27.jpg$P030213_00.28.jpg

The closed picture in this case have the dock inside but this case is very adaptive because it takes same shape only with tablet inside so, it's a good choice.

You can contact USA Asus seller ASUS eStore and find out if they sell this item or try contact ASUS Shop - Home for example and see if they ship to US.

vettegofast

Jan 28, 2013
looks cool. i went to their site and it doesnt look like its available in the us. i just ordered the moko case. $25 plus shipping. cant wait! thanks for all ur help.

caseenBrandon

Nov 15, 2011
i like that one. especially the fact that it closes with the keyboard docked. It looks like they are out of stock tho. :-(

Is there an similar alternative out there?

Thanks

We are back in stock by the way ;P New version is here: caseen PERFECTO DUO Red / Black Genuine Leather Dock Compatible Hand Strap Stand Case for the ASUS Transformer Infinity TF700 and TF700T

If you don't end up liking what you got, hopefully you can give us a shot ;P Great reviews on Amazon lately! Amazon.com: caseen DESIGNO PERFECTO Black Genuine Leather Dock Compatible Hand Strap Stand Case for ASUS Transformer Pad 300 TF300 TF300T TF300LT LTE, Transformer Infinity TF700 TF700T, Transformer Prime TF201: Computers & Accessories