Last edited by a moderator:

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Augen Gentouch 78 Tablet PC Review Part 6 - And App Store Push

Last edited by a moderator:

lewserkim

Sep 15, 2010
There may seem to be a lot of problems with Augen Gentouch, the good thing though is that they actually care about helping people with that issue. I believe they actually sent out patch to fix the issues, but I am not sure if it was really that helpful. I think the their Corp Vice President was looking for any feedbacks they can have which I found out here: Augen Electronics Corp Vice President Asks For Your Feedback! | Augen Gentouch. Hopefully they can really do something cause I really love their product. >_<

sifon187

Aug 22, 2010
Many of the problems that the GT78 had have already been fixed. The main issue right now is not having a official Android Market. But with Dev's and these Internet forums, you are easily able to mod your device. Augen has been great with working in improving the device firmware, but they need to release the kernel source.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Yes, I've been very busy to make another video about the Rooted Gentouch78 to show off how it looks today! Which it is quick with the powertools added on. Video will be release later in the month. GT78 is a good tablet might not have everything you want, but it's still good to use and it's dirt cheap.