Auto screen brightness

LouCap

Nov 13, 2010
Has anyone else had an issue with three automatic screen brightness control on their tab? Mine works, but it makes the screen too dim for my tastes. I have a screen protector on my tab, so maybe that is having an effect on the sensor? Doesn't seem to be covering it though. Not a big deal, but just curious if anyone else has noticed this.

Sent from my SGH-T849 using Tapatalk

sleeve

Nov 17, 2010
I'm curious what caused you to buy a screen protector. Are you familiar with Corning Gorilla Glass? There are some videos of people trying to damage the surface with all sorts of things, and I have a Motorola Droid that uses this glass that I've kept bare and pocketed since I got it a few weeks after launch last year with zero sign of any scratches. I seriously suggest that you can enjoy the full beauty of the screen without the condom. Your call of course, but consider your options. I cringed when I saw screen protectors on the Best Buy demo units.

sleeve

Nov 17, 2010
IMHO, only by something that would scratch through a screen protector as well. To each their own.

LouCap

Nov 13, 2010
I've seen the video of the guy shooting the tablet with a pellet gun, and I felt like I could go without three condom. But, what got me was how much it cut down the glare and reduced the visible fingerprints and smudges. It really makes a difference in that respect.

Sent from my SGH-T849 using Tapatalk