Best Market alternative for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

hankm24

Dec 19, 2010
I have found one of the best market alternitives in my opinoin for android it is called applanet. Applanet has almost all the same apps as the google marketplace. Plus everything is free even the paid apps are free. If you are thinking of trying this i have attached the link to their site.*deleted*

Last edited by a moderator:

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
well thats illegal then if they are letting people download paid apps for free. not good!!

Sep 11, 2011
For the person who is spouting the copyright statement. Go type somewhere else... Now, applanet is a great forum, however it has been plagued with many breakdowns recently. I want to know is there any other applanet like forums out there? I simply don't agree with the fact that entering geo*******.com is free from a website but if I want to download an app to take it with me on my phone its $10.00... Even after paying a registration fee..... There is definately a circumstance where sites have to write a little free code to keep the consumer happy. Thank you very much applanet, you ARE doing us all a great service. I am simply looking to take a little of the user load off your site.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
You do realize that no goods apps will be developed if everybody pirates them. App planet is a warez site, this isn't the forum for that. No offense but if you are after warez there are plenty of sites that cater to that but this isn't one of them.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Android Tablet Forum

Sigmund

Jul 5, 2011
You do realize that no goods apps will be developed if everybody pirates them. App planet is a warez site, this isn't the forum for that. No offense but if you are after warez there are plenty of sites that cater to that but this isn't one of them.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Android Tablet Forum

I'm Software Engineer and sincerely I found this highly incoherent. Why? Because people know about the software mainly because other people haves it and in Web Search Engines; and the more is "pirated" the more is known; and the more there will be people who wants to pay it instead of simply "pirating" it. If I have per 1'000 persons interested on my software only 50 willing to pay; I have a good business as long as my software is good enough to attract more people.

Sue7M3

Staff member
Jan 2, 2011
For the person who is spouting the copyright statement. Go type somewhere else... Now, applanet is a great forum, however it has been plagued with many breakdowns recently. I want to know is there any other applanet like forums out there? I simply don't agree with the fact that entering geo*******.com is free from a website but if I want to download an app to take it with me on my phone its $10.00... Even after paying a registration fee..... There is definately a circumstance where sites have to write a little free code to keep the consumer happy. Thank you very much applanet, you ARE doing us all a great service. I am simply looking to take a little of the user load off your site.

Please tone down the attitude. Discussing Warez is not permitted. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.