Bit the bullet, ordered the nc.

armyjeffries

Feb 23, 2011
Oh well, worth a try right. When I changed the lcd-density to 161 per Faceman's instructions a few things worked that hadn't before. Give it a shot. I think it's the reason it's included in the rom. I know it fixes Maps and a few others. It got me My Apps back in the Market and smooths a few other things out. Like I said worth a shot.

A quick note; If you are not familiar with LCD-density it is really simple, just keep in mind that the setting only sticks until the next time you reboot.

edit: what version of flash are u on?

OK, thanks. I'll give it a try. I havent messed with lcd density, as the x is very finicky about lcd density. I may create my backup and go to phiremod v2. That supports flash doesnt it?

I have tried both the latest flash 10.1 from market, and the "fixed" flash apk. Right now I'm back to the market version.

poopooman

Mar 19, 2011
the cm7 nightlies last night has flash/youtube support, it doesnt run super well yet but it works. w00t

archat68

Feb 6, 2011
Hope I'm not hijacking the thread.

Well I also "bit the bullet" and ordered a NC. Awaiting delivery. Will bother you guys with a lot of questions.

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
working for since since i tired nightly 22 - did you install flash 10.2?

No go for me. I just tried it just to make sure. It tells me I need to upgrade my current version of flash.

another quirk, I can't access the skin lists for beautiful Widgets. I click download skins, and it just sits there.