bricked 7035 , How to get to recovery?

Dec 3, 2010
Folken, well now the tablet is stuck and won't go past setup screen. Keeps failing, any idea where the stock firmware is located? I looked around and can't find it. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my Dell Streak 7

Folken

Jul 18, 2012
So do you have access to the Desktop after the crash? Can you still use adb and copy and modify files? If you could shell in, go to superuser and logcat what has been happening there may be a chance we could tweak what is causing the problem?

Dec 3, 2010
It never makes it past the date selection point. I tried to adb in but without the developer option ticked I can't do anything. I would need either fastboot or the firmware to recovery it at this point. going to download your dump and see if there is any way to get the stock recovery to flash the system.img. Even though I know it won't work. Just wish these things had fastboot, would be so much simpler.

voyeurtp

Sep 7, 2010
treefrog20012003,
I have a similar problem with my 7035. As you say without ADB I can´t revert the change I did to build.prop (changed LCD from 120 to 140) My desktop shows error message SYSTEM UI STOPPED.

In this forum I found a post by Folken with the Dump files from a 7035 rooted and with g. play. Here is the link http://tabletandroideconomici.com/?/forum/coby-generation-3-development/38231-requesting-firmware-dumps-coby-generation-3-devices-21.html

Please let me know if you found a factory ROM or a way to use the Dump files

Kaos15

Sep 23, 2012
Hi my name is Andrew. I just joined. I had a similar problem with the 7035 and the factory reset won't work. I did the volume down button thing and It keeps freezing on the Coby screen even after I cleared everything. Since I'm new to tablets I have no idea what to do. Any help would be nice. Thank you.