browsers

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Dolphin, skyfire and opera all work. Skyfire is best IMHO if you want inline video.

astevens54

Dec 3, 2010
How and where can SkyFire be downloaded? I tried going to the site but could get it. It's not in the Google Market...

Aug 25, 2010
I know this is an old thread, but I like to bring them back to life sometimes. :)

I did the Market fix after I installed the vegen rom, and I also can not see Dolphin browser in the market, just the addons.

Is there an APK somewhere?

And even a better question, what can I do to fix my market for it to show me everything, I had to download the apk for Launcher Pro also because it was not in the market.

Aug 25, 2010
Ok, cancel that, I got Market working, I just had to run through the steps again.

1. Open the Android Market [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]application[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR].
  2. Once you’re in it, close it using the Home button
  3. Now go to Settings > [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Applications[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] > Manage Applications (System Applications for TnT or TnT lite users) and select Market
  4. Select Clear cache and then press Force stop
  5. Press back to go back to the Applications list and select [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Google[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] Services Framework
  6. Select Clear [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]data[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] and then press Force stop
  7. Now go back to your home screen and start the Market application again
  8. You should receive an error, if not go back to step 3 and try again
  9. Once done reboot your ViewSonic G Tablet
  10. Open up the Market app again and then reboot
  11. Open the Market application again and you should have full Android Market access
Retrieved from How To Get Full Android Market Access on ViewSonic gTablet

Aug 25, 2010
haha yeah, I am right now, I have d/l'da few things, but not everytime I try to d/l something it says it is downloading, shows in the notify screen for about 3 seconds, then disappears.

Hopefully doing it again will fix that.

Aug 25, 2010
Nope, it is still doing that, does that mean that somethings just can't be downloaded? Like the video plugin for yahoo messenger?

Status
Not open for further replies.