Buisness Card holder + modification = S7 case

Morg

Mar 18, 2011
This may work with various card holders but I had a padded Office Depot one laying around and decided to see what I could do with it.

This particular one has an outer sleeve and two inner sleeves...indicated with my portable wifi card. I just laid the S7 onto of one of the sleeves and estimated how much of it I wanted to cut away. Since it is fairly thin vinyl material I next glued a couple strips of thicker material around the underside edges of the cut away. I also took the swatch I cut out and made it into a strap (with a couple pieces of velcro and some more glue) to keep it shut and to secure what may be inside the outside sleeve (my wifi card and an MicroSD kit).

I just got tired of looking for a real S7 case and am very happy with what came from this, except for the imprinted Office Depot on the outside.

Here are some photos...
$0015.jpg$0019.jpg$0020.jpg$0021.jpg$0022.jpg

...protected as well.

Size-wise....if you find one that holds 4 cards then you should be good to go...mine fits very snugly and secure. I imagine these do not cost much money so added bonus is the $$ involved.

Last edited:

braganbb

May 23, 2011
kudos to you bro. Im going to give up waiting for an official Huawei leather case and start experimenting like you did