[Buy] Cheap Tablet ebay

mr.jrs1986

May 8, 2011
can you connect it to a pc? yes technically, youll need eityher a male-to-male usb cable (about 20 bucks at walmart) or extensive knowledge of home networking and an ethernet cable. As far as getting apks from PC to Tablet: USB drive OR E-mail them to yourself. As for installing apps to your SD...my tablet initially had that ability but something happened with an SD card error and now it wont install to the SD card. it can read it...just not use it for app instalation. Im working on that problem right now.

how do you find all this stuff out lol

alfredjms

Jun 10, 2011
I am looking for a device which works as a netbook even better then netbook and PDA. My friend told me little bit about android tablets but don’t have proper information. So, please suggest me from where I can buy cheap android tablet.

buy cheap android tablet

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
there are lots of tablets available inexpensively. Take a look through this forum and you should find lots of recommendations.

JayCool

Jun 22, 2011
Hi,

I maybe a liiiittle biased but I got the "d!nkiStyle8" pad from d!nki technologies - dont sell your kidney! UKs cheapest android and windows tablet computers and phones, ipad alternatives and gadgets and of all the cheap pads I found this the best. I had a superpad2 but it was just soooo slow and sometimes struggled to even boot (had about 256meg memory)

It's not the cheapest by a long stretch (about 230 quid) but feels nice and much quicker than the cheap android pads you can get and runs android 2.3.

Did I mention it feels nice? lol

Hope this helps!

devluka

Jun 17, 2011
Android pad tablet which you have shown above Know I am confusing which one to select. Can anyone give some more information about these android pad tablets? I want to but tablets for my business purposes. Thanks.

android pad tablet

Last edited:

Dajo

Apr 20, 2011
I just sold my tablet WM8650 and bought a new one, a HEROTAB C8, it's 1000 times better than WM8650

Check this video

Last edited by a moderator:

the_kev

Jul 18, 2011
I have been looking for an Android Pad for ages, but as money is a factor it is taking longer than I have expected.

Can someone advise as to if the link below is any good or not?

10.2" ANDROID 2.2 MID 4G 512MB tablet PC 3G WIFI GPS | eBay looks to be ok, but as I have no knowledge I thought it best to ask first.

Also, any ideas if this could be upgraded to gingerbread?

Thanks

Kev