Can Calibre "see" the B&N named books?

bugeyed

Jul 26, 2010
Does anyone know a way that Calibre can see the B&N books that have been dnloaded directly to the Nook Color? I usually De-DRM my books, but if I sideload them to the NC there are issues with covers. I don't mind sideloading everything & not using the direct dnld in order to be able to use Calibre to manage the library content, but haven't managed to get it all sorted out. If anyone has a good workflow for this, please let me know.

Thanks,
kev

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
I wish I could make sub library's so that I don't have to manage multiple librarys based on genre, etc.

I imagine that if you de-drm'd the books, you could use remote access or some such app and get to those files so Calibre could see them.

Last edited:

krautdog

Mar 24, 2011
Hey Kev and Vic - I thought I would bump this thread as I would be interested in a solution to this issue also. I have had my NC for less than a week. Although I figured I would wait a bit before rooting so I could feel properly "limited" by the stock setup first (heh heh) I was reading your signature Vic and must admit 1.1 Ghz sounds tasty :^). I'll of course be researching all the modding options, but if you read this maybe if you have a sec you could send me a couple links to point me where to look regarding the overclock, and the ROM you decided on. So many possibilities...:cool: Thanks - Mike

krautdog

Mar 24, 2011
Yeah I did read that while still researching my purchase. Will be awesome to have when it's ready...thanks for the advice guys.