Can't connect to wifi

The Don

Jan 11, 2011
All of a sudden I can't connect to wifi. It shows that I'm connected. I have a strong signal to my network(all the little waves showing) but I can't connect. It saying connection failed. My home network is fine but I can't get on to the internet with my tablet.
Please help.
The Don

The Don

Jan 11, 2011
How do you do a wifi modem reset? Do you mean unplu and then reset my router?

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
Try just cycling your WiFi radio off then on using the icon at the top of the screen on your S7. If that doesn't work, try power cycling your router/wifi access point. If you are still having problems, then consider getting WiFi analyzer from the ANDROID market and see if you are suffering from adjacent channel interference in your home wifi setup (WiFi analyzer gives you graphical representations of all wifi signals in your vicinity to see if another nearby wifi setup is using and adjacent channel which can cause interference with low data rates and failure to connect. Also check to make sure that you are not having issues with your home wifi setup by connecting other computers in your house to your wifi and checking data throughput.

The Don

Jan 11, 2011
Thanks that worked. Now I'm having trouble downloading apps from the Android Market Place keep getting an error message.