Castleville or other flash games on a Android Tabled

ejvl

May 29, 2012
Hello!

Yesterday we buyed a Point of View protab2 4.0 xxl 10 Android Tablet.
This is our first tablet and a first experiance with Android.

This is a low budget tablet, everything works fine, youtube, video, music, it works fine.
But when we try to play Castleville on the tablet, the browser is loading and then shutdown and return to main screen.
I've tried with the default browser, Opera MINI, Dolphin, but all the same problem.
I've installed the acrobat flash.

Is this a known issue, or have low budget tablets problems with (big) flash games?
Is there someting that I can do?

Thanks a lot!

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Congrats on your new tablet and glad to have you here!

This is an Android Flash issue. Even on some of the dual core Tegra 2 and quad core Tegra 3 tablets, Flash still cannot play alot of facebook games properly.

If you have a computer, you can use an app like Splashtop from the market (you will have to install the streamer on the PC) and remote into the PC and play it on the PC but view it on the tablet.

Other than that, there is not much else you can do unless the developer has a version of the game in the Google Play Store.

ejvl

May 29, 2012
Congrats on your new tablet and glad to have you here!

This is an Android Flash issue. Even on some of the dual core Tegra 2 and quad core Tegra 3 tablets, Flash still cannot play alot of facebook games properly.

If you have a computer, you can use an app like Splashtop from the market (you will have to install the streamer on the PC) and remote into the PC and play it on the PC but view it on the tablet.

Other than that, there is not much else you can do unless the developer has a version of the game in the Google Play Store.
Thanks a lot Preduruco,

I've installed Free VNC server on my computer and free VNC viewer on my tabled, so I can play it on the pc but view it on the tablet.