Chinese Android Tablet Will Not Boot

melly88

Jun 2, 2011
Hello everyone,

I really need your help. I purchased a 7" google Epad touch android 2.2 off of ebay. i recieved it the other day and i went to turn it on and it will not load!! It stays on the screen with the little green android dude, and wil not budge! I dont understand why its doing this. This item is brand new, never even opened. What do i do???:confused:

toomuch

May 21, 2011
There's a reason it is on EBay, IE. It does not work, I am sure there are some more tch savvy people than me here, if you can find an FCC number on the unit and post it here I am sure someone can help you.

melly88

Jun 2, 2011
Where would i find this FCC #? I have been in contact with the seller and she is telling me to tranfer a file from website onto my SD card, to then transfer to the tablet. First of all, this link is asking me to upload, and select a file, not download. im confused. Any help with this? :)

akismate

Jun 3, 2011
I also have same problem with melly88 and i really need help pls my chinese android tablet will not boot when i put it on i can only see the android logo and thats all. pls help me

PietPompies

Jun 3, 2011
I also own a Chinese Epad with Android 2.2

When I first got it I also got only the little green man in the top left corner. Since then I have had it a couple of times. This always happens when the battery is too low. Just turn it off, by holding the on/off switch for about 10 seconds then release it. Then plug in the charger overnight. The next day it should boot up again without any problems.

Hope that helps.

melly88

Jun 2, 2011
Thank You, PietPompies. The problem is, is that is hasnt worked since i took it out of the box. The android logo is the only thing ive seen on my tablet. Iv charged it, and it hasnt made a difference.

Akismate- Ive searched and searched online to find a solution and ive come up with nothing. Ive read that it could be a pirated android 2.2 software, the sofware has corrupted somehow, or.. i just got ripped off. I hope u find a solution to this problem, and if u do, let me know :)

Im starting to think my only solution is to take it to a computer store and purchase the software and get it installed :( (cos i havent spent enough money already, right?)

melly88

Jun 2, 2011
I finally found a solution that works and i wanna share it with u!

Copy and paste: https://rapidshare.com/files/458598647/M009S-03.28.rar into your browser
Go down to the bottom of the page and Click "Ill wait"
The file will download in 5-10 minutes
Copy this file to a SD card

Then, turn your tablet pc off ( if it already isnt )
Insert the SD card with the file on it into your tablets sd card slot
Turn on the tablet

This will update the corrupted OS on your tablet. VWALLLLA!:D

toomuch

May 21, 2011
Sometimes chinese language translation can be confusing.
what you need to do is download the file they told you on a computer then transfer it onto an SD card using a card reader from your computer.

Remove it from you desktop / laptop and put the card into your tablet, if it has more than 1 SD slot make sure it goes into the 1st slot.
Hopefully this will restore your OS and get your tablet working again.

The FCC number should be printed somewhere on the back of the unit, this will identify the manufacturer and help you locate the correct files you need.

Where would i find this FCC #? I have been in contact with the seller and she is telling me to tranfer a file from website onto my SD card, to then transfer to the tablet. First of all, this link is asking me to upload, and select a file, not download. im confused. Any help with this? :)

Last edited:

whiskey43

Aug 18, 2011
I have done this with my tablet which only has the SD card slot and it just sits there with the blue light on and will do nothing. The tablet worked find until one of my customers had a bright Idea and tried to update it from 2.2 to 2.3 and now all you get is a red charging light and then power on to the blue light. Nothing will Boot to the tablet. Any suggestions, Thanks

hallowpunk

Aug 28, 2011
I finally found a solution that works and i wanna share it with u!

Copy and paste: https://rapidshare.com/files/458598647/M009S-03.28.rar into your browser
Go down to the bottom of the page and Click "Ill wait"
The file will download in 5-10 minutes
Copy this file to a SD card

Then, turn your tablet pc off ( if it already isnt )
Insert the SD card with the file on it into your tablets sd card slot
Turn on the tablet

This will update the corrupted OS on your tablet. VWALLLLA!:D

hi! i followed your instruction but failed to see the "ill wait".. any help?

julian_1234

Aug 30, 2011
I think Rapidshare have changed their screen format since the original link was posted.
Try clicking the Download tab and go from there ... assuming they still allow free downloads.

jojo1528

Jun 27, 2011
I a have very similar problem, have had my tablet for just over 2 months, bought from a reputable (or so I believe) on-line store. Had a few set up problems but once those were fixed all was well, until I went to put it on a few days ago, screen lights up, but that's it! No android symbol, nothing. It was charged night before but to be certain put it on charge, but this has made no difference.
I was sent a link to try to fix it by the seller, but as yet it has not worked. Is there anything else I could try?
Also Should I need to return it to seller to get it fixed, are problems such as these covered by the warranty?
Any advice will be much appreciated.

androidling

Aug 29, 2011
Hello everyone,

I really need your help. I purchased a 7" google Epad touch android 2.2 off of ebay. i recieved it the other day and i went to turn it on and it will not load!! It stays on the screen with the little green android dude, and wil not budge! I dont understand why its doing this. This item is brand new, never even opened. What do i do???:confused:

This may be the product problems, you could contact after-sales service for help. In general, this case is hardly appear.Maybe you haven't choose a okay brand!
I just bought one 8" RK2918 Android tablet, It work very well, and it just from Chinese Giayee company.

shazlaura

Aug 31, 2011
i did have that problem then it just turned on now i have the problem of not getting my dongle to connect to internet help ive down loaded so much paper work that is no help in the manual it says tap notification button then tap usb. but low and behold you tap notification and the is not a button that says usb
so i went into 3g settings put in avp number and phone number it starts loading then disconnects ?????????????????????