Chinese Tablets Users Come Here...

BamaPanda

Oct 6, 2011
Teclast A10t with the Allwinner A10 chip.

It has been pretty good; no failures in hardware after I rooted it and put ICS on it. The main issues have been finding the best apps to work with ICS smoothly. Plus it is not that powerful ..compared to what we have now.

Waiting for SmartQ Ten4, as it shuld be the perfect replacement. :)

kodiakblair

Mar 16, 2013
Got a Flypad 7 with 10.1" screen with 16Gb drive 1Gb ram , Allwinner A10 running ICS. Says its BC1003. Paid £120 for it last year with leather case and keyboard. Was a good price at the time. 1st one had faulty screen and you turned the wifi switch off to use the 2nd USB port, wifi still worked though no idea why switch was marked wifi. Battery died after 7 mths and the dealer just blanked me on the warranty never using ebay for purchases over £50 again. Battery was easy enough to solve, replacement was £17. It was on opening the case the poor manufacture showed, no screws fixing board to case , camera unit wasn't soldered and battery was 5000mah not 8000mah. Also power input had bad contacts. Just snipped battery cables and twisted new battery cables together and taped them so no soldering done , trimmed some plastic lugs off the make the battery fit , replacement was bigger , fiddled with power input added some screws to fix board and put camera module back in place. Tablet fired up first time and now works a treat. connects to PC no problem , wifi works so all good. The repair was straight forward but I had nothing to lose seeing as the dealer wasn't interested in after sales support.

homer1234

May 6, 2013
i have a super pocket i7 it was working fine now it just sits there with the word android with a blinking line i cannot get to home page any help greatly appreciated and i am new here guys ( help please )

pisceskidd

May 6, 2013
Not sure if my tablet is SuperSonic sc-74mid or Matrix sc-74 mid
or if its chinese but maybe you can help it reads my sd card 32 but it says im running out of memory and says cant put things on sd card but there is plenty of space total space 29.71gb available space 29.71 gb why isnt using sd card
and now it says enter sd when i try to use camera and the sd card is in

Alex778

Apr 25, 2013
My advice Pipo M9. I am a big fan of Pipo currently, having s1, m1, and m9, and to date, never had an issue with any of them. :cool:

Sammmmmy

May 9, 2013
That is a smart and fast way to find the best chinese tablet. I am puzzled at searching too. Thank you!

penny76

Jun 7, 2013
I need to know how to hook up keyboard to 7" capactive tablet android version 4.1.1 model # softwinerevb

homer1234

May 6, 2013
i have a super pocket i7 it was working fine now it just sits there with the word android with a blinking line i cannot get to home page any help greatly appreciated and i am new here guys ( help please )

mine was solved wife got money back from groupon after two yrs not bad huh

myrandahughes

Jul 28, 2013
Hi I've got a chinese tablet I only know the model # F8GT and it froze the one day so shut it down and when it came back on it had master reset its self and does so everytime you turn it off, also says the memory is full but there's nothing on it and its always in chinese when it comes back on I know how to change that but cannot find any info anywhere how to fix the other problems all my apps that were there are gone and I can't get them back cause it got no room on it, witch is bull s**t cause it says there's no apps please help someone

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
If your using a Chinese tablet for more than one year without any 'hardware' faults please post the name of the tablet below.
I think this is the easiest way for me to come in a conclusion after researching for weeks(I'm frustrated:()

-Thank you Very Much!-

Zenithink C91

masda

Jul 31, 2013
Help cyrus tvpad k4310 recovery cant read/mount sdcard so i cant flash rom..any ide to other to flashing

RaderCad

Jul 31, 2013
Just lurking. I am thinking of getting a Chinese tablet, Probably a PiPo M9pro or a PiPo M6 both without 3G