Contact DidoBuy

jangeisler

Feb 25, 2013
Sorry about your loss...

When I returned my tablet, they didn't want to pay the postage. :-( they also sent me back my faulty tablet, claiming that it was flawless, and that they has tested it thoroughly. I regret buying the tablet from them

Sent with my n101 II using TapaTalk 2

Rsav

May 7, 2013
I am significantly concerned about the credibility of the company who also trade as hdfireflame on amazon. There is no contact number to reach them on, and they have not replied to my emails for over a month. They sold me two momo8s which developed faults within a matter of weeks - faults were re Bluetooth, charging etc, and I have sent them back. Royal Mail tracking says delivered on 19th April, but dido buy have not responded to my umpteen emails. Does anyone have a contact number for them. Are they fradlent. I'm reporting this to trading standards and the police as I think they might be scam merchants!!!

Hillscrimer

Dec 6, 2012
I have been in contact with Didobuy through their username on a popular online auction site they use regarding a fault with a tablet they have sold me and I'm having massive issues with them. Even though I'm dealing with someone called "Louis" it's fair to say their written English is appaling, but I'm pretty sure the reason for this is because "Louis" is actually called Xao and is chinese.

At this point in time all I can say is I'm very worried that I'm not going to be able to get this issue resolved. I have sent numerous messages explaining that I have a tablet that is still under warranty and that it has a problem with the charger port so they need to fix it. Up until now though I'm getting little to nothing back. I have been contacting them everyday for the past 5 days, I have contacted them by the phone number they provide with their username (fareastpaladin - search for the username on e b a y, click on an item they're selling, and then go down to contact details and you'll find a number), and I have now contacted them through their didobuy email address.

I hope I'm wrong but at this point I'm not confident this issue is going to be resolved any time soon. I'm going to give them 48 hours to resolve this issue otherwise I'm going to report them to trading standards. If it's reolved before then I'll report on here what's happening.