Counting on you guys

pheral

Sep 23, 2010
Please someone help me identify my tablet. Here is a link to the ebay page where I got it.
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace
I think its a batch 3 Irobot because it has a 9v charger, but it has a red charging led and 256 ram and a alu back. I installed android sys info and got some of these results.
API 3
Device SDK Demo
Hardware RK28Board
Host forise-linux server
Bogo MIPS 299.00
kernel version 2.6.25 rockchip version 1.2.7(rulguan)
build number RK-1.3.2.eng.root.20100729.130751

I don't know if they are helpful at all but if anyone needs any more info I would gladly supply it. It has a few pre-installed applications that need updating because I use them a lot but can't update through the market. I really could do with some advice as to which ROM to use to reflash and a little advice as to how would be nice. Thanks in advance.:D

Jul 15, 2010
Here are my stats on my Moonse E7001 apad/irobot from merimobile in white, was supposed to be alu back but there was a mishap. Same info minus build number... Not sure if this even helps but yeah. :)

Device SDK Demo
Hardware RK28Board
Host forise-linux server
Bogo MIPS 299.00
kernel version 2.6.25 rockchip version 1.2.7(ruiguan)
build number RK-1.3.2.eng.root.20100512.140303

pheral

Sep 23, 2010
thank you for your help it's very much appreciated now can finally have a go at flashing my apad.

EDIT. Thanks to your guidance I updated my firmware last night it took about 10 minutes and I used the 806EN rom. My mid is now running so much better and it has got rid of a few of the buggy apps. I did not have any problems updating and have not experienced any running problems with my tablet as yet. I would encourage anyone thinking or worried about the process to go for it.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Last edited: