Day 5 of 5 Days of Christmas (the last day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010

On the fifth day of Christmas Androidtablets.net gave to me a free 8 inch Android 2.2 tablet sponsored by www.euogo.com to give away. Over the past several months androidtablet.net and www.euogo.com have held several tablet giveaways together and this one is no different. The tablet being given away this time is an 8 inch Android 2.2 flash supported freescale imx515 (for more visit here ). If you are a late Christmas shopper like me then is a place you might want to check out, they have shipping options that will get the item delivered to you in 5 days. We want to give great thanks to them for sponsoring this contest and all the ones in the past and hopefully more in the future.

Rules for this contest are very simple, register as a member of www.androidtablets.net and leave a comment on this thread. If you’re already a member log in and leave a comment on this thread. Only one comment per person if you leave two you will be disqualified, and if you don’t know what to say in your comment how about thanking www.andoidtablets.net and/or www.euogo.com . This contest will end Thursday December 16th at 11 am Arizona time.

Update: Euogo.com is also holding a giveaway on their site, you can find the contest page here Win a FREE Gift Easily : Euogo.com so enter here on this thread and then go to Euogo.com: Best Deals on Android Tablet,Tablet PC,Smartphones,Apple Accessories,Cool Gadgets & more from Hong Kong China and enter there as well. Two chances to win a tablet, thats holiday spirit.

Today is the last day of our “5 days of Christmas” giveaway, if you did not know about it or forgot about it you still have some time to enter the giveaways for days 2-5, sorry but day one ended earlier today. We hope you all enjoyed these giveaways and will tell your friends about www.androidtablets.net so we can have more giveaways in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
(This doesn't count as a vote)

Placeholder for more information about this tablet

While this is not one of the recommended tablets in my list, it has been one of the more popular alternatives over the past month since it has been shipping due to its availability and high-end specifications. There are some known limitations with this device, as with many similar Shenzhen direct products. Please do keep this in mind.

Specs:

• CPU: Freescale iMX515 Cortex A8 CPU
  • OS: Google Android 2.2 Froyo (Supports Adobe Flash 10.1)
  • RAM: 512MB DDR2
  • ROM: 4GB (integrated microSDHC card for ease of upgrades)
  • Expansion: 32GB microSDHC
  • Display: 800×600 8" TFT-LCD
  • Casing: Snap-fit Plastic Assembly
  • Buttons (3): On/off switch, front back key, side Home and Menu buttons
  • Input Hardware: Single touch resistive touch panel
  • Audio in: Integrated microphone
  • Audio out: 3.5mm standard headphone jack, integrated speakers (stereo)

tigersgt

Dec 9, 2010
This is the tablet I have been looking around for. It fits my needs the best. Love the fact that it's 8".

Status
Not open for further replies.