Doesn't Boot!

dyoung111

Dec 30, 2010
Hi,

I've been messing around with the 7015 for a couple of days, and yesterday I was finally able to say it was working nicely. today, I can't get the device to boot. I had plenty of battery last nite. I have the unit plugged in now, but I'm not getting anything (except the red battery indicator light). Any thoughts?

tdf666

Dec 27, 2010
Mine did the same thing. And I'm not really sure how I got it going again. Try holding the power and reset button at the same time.

Sent from my MID7015 using Android Tablet Forum App

cobynancy

Dec 29, 2010
still dead in the water tried everything....glad i didn't root it so maybe i will get money back on it ...it was soo weird walked away from it for like 15 minutes and it turned itself off and wont come back on

likewarster

Jan 2, 2011
Also had this problem but was solved with a quick tap of the reset button then turning it on.

Hope this helps

likewarster

Jan 2, 2011
Also had this problem but was solved with a quick tap of the reset button then turning it on.

Hope this helps

cobynancy

Dec 29, 2010
it worked with a twist when i first tried it nada nothing...read somewhere let the battery go completely down then hit the reset and sure enough it worked....really didnt want to return this thing as i havent had any problems with it up to now....