Downloading apps onto a zenithink 280 c91

benadlam

May 6, 2012
MAPS!

Go to apps settings. Force close and clear all data and cache.

Get root uninstaller. Back it up. Then uninstall maps all together.

Now download http://www.sendspace.com/file/f0ja4e and install. It's the latest version of maps.

You can just try installing the file over the original first if you want tho. It worked on mine but wouldn't on my dads (he had to uninstall the original)

Sent from my ZT282
1.0ghz modified Zenidroid rom

Last edited:

arinicol

Sep 17, 2012
I recently purchased the ZT280 C91 Upgrade tablet and I am having issues downloading ANY apps to the tablet (including issues updating apps already installed on the tablet)

I have tried everything, but when I attempt to download an application (e.g. Dropbox) it comes up with the message 'Dropbox could not be downloaded due to an error (495)'. I have tried numerous applications and they all come up with the exact same message.

I really do love this tablet, but it's so upsetting that I'm having this issue..

If anyone could help me figure out what's wrong I'd really really appreciate it...

Many thanks!

Arianna

samy67

Jun 23, 2012
I recently purchased the ZT280 C91 Upgrade tablet and I am having issues downloading ANY apps to the tablet (including issues updating apps already installed on the tablet)

I have tried everything, but when I attempt to download an application (e.g. Dropbox) it comes up with the message 'Dropbox could not be downloaded due to an error (495)'. I have tried numerous applications and they all come up with the exact same message.

I really do love this tablet, but it's so upsetting that I'm having this issue..

If anyone could help me figure out what's wrong I'd really really appreciate it...

Many thanks!

Arianna

Hi Arianna

Try to set up the time of the tablet.
i got this error too once, and i found out that the problem was coming from the time.

just fix it and it will be good

benadlam

May 6, 2012
For anything Google related to work (play store etc) you're time and date has to be correct. Tick the box for network provided times.

Also try using Aptoide for apps you can't get on the store :)

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2